Ideal for students wanting to learn Computer-aided design (CAD)
Design models by placing cubes of different colours on top of each other.
Create shapes from standard templates
Have fun creating your images.
- No installation required All you need is Google Chrome or Firefox with WebGL support. Type 3dtin.com in address bar and start designing. Any operating system.
- FREE All functionality is available to everyone. For FREE. … as long as the sketch is shared under Creative Commons. Become premium member for private storage.
- Simple interface Choose 3D shapes from a huge library of templates and add them to your sketch. All through an intuitive interface. If you still need help, check out the quick tutorial.
- Accessible from anywhere All sketches are stored in cloud. You can access them from anywhere and share with unique URL.
- Export to standard file formats All sketches can be exported in STL, OBJ, DAE file formats, which can be imported in other modeling tools.
3DTin is a pioneer in browser based 3D Modeling. It started the development in bustling city of Mumbai, India, in March 2010. Later in the summer, 3DTin introduced the first 3D Modeling solution that ran in browser.
Over a course of 3 years it amassed a user base of more than 100,000 users. The users have built one of the largest repository of Creative Commons 3D models using 3DTin.
The simple user interface of 3DTin has made it very accessible to 3D modelling beginners. This has helped many young students and enthusiasts who want to create 3D models for 3D printing. 3DTin is used in many schools for this purpose.
- learn to add geometries like cylinder, sphere, cones, to 3DTin models.
- How to draw simple 3D geometries using cubes in 3DTin.
- How to use grouping of geometries and build models faster
3DTin is a 3D Modeler that runs in your browser. You can .. * design models by placing cubes of different colors on top of each other. * creat shapes from standard templates
Originally posted 2017-08-27 09:57:48.